Top Ten Tuesday at OhAmanda
My Top Ten Favorite Blogs in random order
Where I'm at it isn't Wednesday yet, so I'm gonna sneak my Tuesday list in by the skin of my teeth.
1. Blondie's Bits- Now we all know I love reading this blog because I'm a little partial to the writer of it. She is my first cousin. It is a great blog!
2. Joyful Always- This blog is by a homeschooling mom. This is a running family and it is very fun to follow them on all of their running adventures.
3. The Petersons Go Public The writer of this blog is an amazingly strong woman! She is a mom of four sons. She has gone through so much over the past year and has a truly amazing story!
4. Southern Savers This is a good blog for anyone who wants to save money. She does a great job to list deals for some local grocery store chains. I could not save money as well as I do without reading this blog.
5. Homemaking Cottage Blog I have just recently discovered this blog. I have found it to be an interesting read. She has featured some families with many children which I will admit interest me. I have four myself, but those who have the patience for more spark my interest.
6. Cookies and Cups I love seeing others being creative through food. This blog has some really cute ideas.
7. The Frosted Cake N Cookie This is such a cute blog! She even goes as far as to show you how to make the fondant treats she creates.
8. The Reluctant Entertainer I discovered this blog ages ago! I don't visit it as much as I once did, but it is a wonderful blog. She is a great source of encouragement when it comes to entertaining.
9. No Time For Flash Cards This is a blog with some good ideas to use with your preschool and elementary school children.
10. The Painted Cookie Oh me, oh my, I love this blog! This girl makes the cutest most adorable cookies! I have decorated cookies like this before, but her creativity is WOW! She has made me want to decorate cookies more. You can also order cookies from her. I have not ordered, but if they taste as good as they look then oh boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome, chickadee!
I am definitely checking out that preschool blog!
I have about 38 hours until Jeff is back...I can make it!
FUn! I love NTFFC. I'll have to check out the rest now, too!
Post a Comment