CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Things I Have to do Before Christmas (or would like to anyway)

1. Help give a baby shower for my Sister-in-law. We had to postpone her original one because all of my kids were sick as were my niece and nephew. New date December 5th.

2. Sew clothes and bedding for my daughters American Girl doll that she is getting for Christmas.

3. Buy a couple of more presents. Are you all going shopping on Black Friday? I know I am, I love shopping on that day!
(Yes Janna there are a lot of germs, but I'll just take my GermX with me)

4. Wrap all of those Christmas presents.

5. Find a Handy Manny ornament for my sweet baby Mark. He was so pitiful when we put up the tree. He did not understand why he didn't have very many with his name on them. I asked him what kind of special ornament he wanted mommy to buy him and he said a Handy Manny. Now I just have to find one, they didn't have one at the Disney Store.

6. Make our Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. I've sent out cards every year since our oldest two were 2 and 4. I love looking back at the pictures of the kids and how big they have gotten. Last year was the first year that I included my hubby and I in the picture. I love receiving pictures in my Christmas cards and I hope to get many this year.

7. Order, address, and mail my Christmas cards.

8. I hope to get some Cherry Christmas Jam made for our members at church. This is a new addition to my list that I hope I can fulfill.

9. Make a scrapbook for Matthew my third child. He loves looking at his big brother and sister's book.

10. Make my youngest Mark his very first scrapbook. He will be very excited to see he has one.

Yes I could have combined 9, and 10 into one, but I couldn't come up with 10 things. Although if I thought really hard I'm sure I could come up with 10 more things I need to do before then.

Go on over to OhAmanda and add your own top ten.

I hope all of you in bloggy land has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't know how my blog is showing for you, but for me #4-10 is huge, and I can't get it to fix. Sorry!

Dawn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handy Manny ornament alert!!! Hallmark!

ohAmanda said...

Cherry jam? DELISH!

And I was going to say, I'm pretty sure I saw a Handy Manny ornament at Hallmark.

My 3yo LOVES Handy Manny! She wants the tool work table for CHristmas. :)

Anonymous said...

It is huge but for the blind like me, it works!

I will look at the DIsney store here for an ornament. It will be either today or tomorrow.

Can I say that Sam's ROCKS? I ordered a few cards (to make sure I liked them) and they called me in less than an hour to tell me they were done. THEN I decided to order more and they found my on-line order in the computer then printed 100 more for me in less than 20 minutes! WOOT!

I'll send you my Heritage Makers link so you can look at the book I just did.

Enjoy Friday...I'll be sleeping!

Love you!

silly eagle books said...

I never can fix weird font issues on my blog either!

Christine Satterfield said...

You have a lot to accomplish! Good Luck!

Writing and mailing all of the Christmas cards is always my biggest hangup.

Tami VanHoy said...

Can I bring my scrap books over to your house? If you can do 2 between now and Christmas you are my hero (either that or I am a real slacker!) My youngest of 4 is now 14 and I have one partially completed scrapbook for child #2 (the only girl...she helped me) and boxes full of good intentions for the others :)

You inspire me!

Nashville TV Show said...

Tis the season!! I've left myself & my husband off our cards since we started (only 5 yrs ago) as well ... I wonder one day if I'll add us?