CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat

I know there are many people who do not like Halloween because they think of it as some evil holiday. I do not know what the background of Halloween is, but for me it is a time to dress up and get candy. Now let me say that I am not a mom that likes scary costumes. I don't understand the thrill of wanting to scare someone else. This is probably because I'm one that does not like to be scared by others. All that being said, we went trick or treating on Saturday. We had one football player, one Buzz Lightyear and two characters from Harry Potter.


This year the children decided what they wanted to dress up as, last year I chose for them and they were characters from The Wizard of Oz. I really loved the way they looked last year.
I hope you all had a great Halloween!


Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of this year's costumes but I really like the theme from last year!

i have decided that there is already so much evil in the world on a daily basis that just because it's October 31st, it's not more evil! (I know that sentence didn't make sense!)