CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday at OhAmanda

Ten Random Things About Me

1. I'm a talker! I love to talk and have been known to get in trouble for it. On my first grade report card the teacher checked Talks too much! Ha!
2. I'm very down to earth. I'm not a frivolous person when it comes to clothes, cars, jewelry. I like it plain and simple! I don't buy the latest fashion. (Why should I it will be different next year) I'm not a real big jewelry person either. I wear earrings when I remember to put them on.
3. I'm a people person. I love meeting new people especially when we have something in common.
4. I always wanted a large family. I came from a family with three children and I always knew I wanted more. I always said 5, but my dear hubby said 4 so we had 4. Sometimes it's a little crazy around here, but I would not trade it for anything. Can you just imagine how much fun Christmas is going to be when my kids get married and Lord willing have children of their own.
5. I love the Fall, Winter months! I am in love with everything involved with these months. I like the clothes, smells, feel of the cool air.
6. I'm a New Years baby! Yep, that's right I was born on January 1. No I was not the first baby born at the hospital so I didn't get the goodies. Boo hoo!
7. I've never had a speeding ticket or a wreck. Now watch something bad happen since I said that.
8. I miss my baby (who will be 4 in December) needing me to hold him first thing in the morning. It is really sad when they get to this point! He has just within the past couple of months stopped needing me so much and it breaks my heart!
9. I want to lose at least 20 more lbs. I'm hoping I can do that by next year.
10. I use to look like this

I gained a ton of weight after I got married. I finally got all of that weight off and I feel much better. It was done with just good old fashion hard work! I watched what I ate and worked out. I really need to get back to the workout thing.
Now I look like this.
I will reach my weight loss goal someday, but until then I'll be content with the 71 lbs I've lost so far.

Thanks for looking and I hope I didn't bore you to death.

Dawn


4 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Wow! You're before and after pics are amazing! WTG!!

Thanks so much for linking up with me today! :)

We Are Family said...

Wow - you look amazing. Congrats on your weight loss. :-)

Roan said...

I loved your list! Thanks for sharing. I always got in trouble for talking in school too!
Your weight loss in fabulous! I know you must feel so much better. I am so proud of you. How is the running/walking going? Remember, go slowly! but go!
I hope all of your children feel better soon....and lastly, your youngest is very close to the age of Sam....he will be 4 in Jan.

Anonymous said...

January 1...have you ever felt cheated because your birthday is so close to Christmas? Jason's is December 18. I don't remember him complaining about it as a kid. As an adult, he totally doesn't care if he gets gifts wrapped in birthday or Christmas paper.

Awesome before and after pictures!!! It's hard to believe it's the same person. I LOVE the after pic! Your hair looks fantastic.

With Will, I've already had a baby/toddler that loves/needs me longer than I did with Andrew. I've always said that Andrew was born at age 35 and has finally, at age 10, gotten his maturity age and his actual age much closer together!

Love you!