I'm a thirty something mom of four great kids and the wife of a minister. I love to sew and do crafts when I have time. I home school our kids, cook, clean, and do laundry. I have recently started training for the Susan Komen 5k in our area. I a mom that runs everywhere doing everything so catch me if you can.
Don't you just love that title? I do, but I will have to admit I stole it. This is the thought that came to mind today after having the pleasure of taking pregnancy pictures for a friend. I had the pleasure of also hosting her baby shower a couple of weeks ago. Baby showers are so much fun! My friend Selena is having a baby girl so there was a ton of pink at the shower. We chose to decorate in a brown and pink theme. I had one lady (whose opinion I value very much) tell me that she thought it was the prettiest shower she had ever seen. Of course I did not do it all by myself, my sister-in-law helped. I took over 300 pictures, but narrowed it down to 123. There were so many great shots, but it takes way too long to get them uploaded.
Have a great week!
Dawn
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Impressive!
I see a business in your future...Clicks and Cakes - full service bakery and photography studio. I am not kidding.
2 comments:
Impressive!
I see a business in your future...Clicks and Cakes - full service bakery and photography studio. I am not kidding.
The brown and pink is so pretty. I love your creativity!
Thanks for listing my in your "top ten"!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment