I know, I know where on earth have I been? I feel really bad for that one person who reads my blog!
We celebrated another birthday in our house. My third child Matthew turned 5. He wanted a Star Wars birthday. I made him a Clone Wars cake since that is the party stuff I could find.
The birthday boy
The pics from above are from the party with my hubby's family. We also celebrated with my family. I made cupcakes for this one.
I have so many other things to blog about, but I have so much to do this week. We are going to homeschool camp at the end of the week and I'm teaching. I still have to get ready for that. I also hosted a baby shower this past weekend. I'll try and post about that later. It turned out so pretty! Oh and the best news of all, I read the 5th Harry Potter book. All 870 pages! It took me several weeks, but I did it! I couldn't tell you the last time I read a book for pleasure. My sweet cousin Janna ordered me books 6 and 7. I started reading #6 last night.
Stay tuned for more exciting stories in my life!
Dawn



2 comments:
You did it! Good for you! (And boo for me for using peer pressure on you, lol)
I am still in awe of this cake! You are darn talented, chickadee!
I am considering the Tag Jr for Will for Christmas. Do you like the Tag so far?
Have a great time at 'camp' this weekend (winkwink)!
Love you!
Oh - and I thought I said this on FB but then I couldn't find it: I bawled from the end of #5 until the end of #7!!!!
The cake and cupcakes are fabulous! You are really talented. I am looking foward to seeing you at camp!
Post a Comment