CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Latest Accomplishment!

I just wanted to share my lastest accomplishment. I ran for 8 minutes straight! Me, myself, and I ran for 8 minutes straight. I am so excited, I didn't think I could do it, but I did. My hubby said that on my first 8 minutes I had a pace of 1/2 mile in 5 minutes. I didn't keep that pace up of course, so I was at about a 6 minutes pace on my second 1/2 mile. I never thought 4 weeks ago when I could hardly run for a 1 minute stretch that I would be able to do the 8. My time is not impressive, but I don't care. The fact that I ran for 8 straight minutes makes me so happy. Can you tell that I'm a little excited about my run?
Have a great weekend!

Dawn

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great job! My next goal is to run for one straight mile. I may continue with my 3/1 intervals, and once a week run one straight mile. Then graduate from there. :) Keep it up!