CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Making a Sandwich

Matthew eating his sandwich

Mark eating his sandwich

If you read my last post then you know I titled it A Kitten and a Sandwich. Well, I forgot all about writing about the sandwich. Here is my sweet story about my sweet little boys. Matthew has made himself a sandwich a couple of times. (Really it was ham and mustard on a tortilla warp.) Anyway I was getting the kids their supper (we eat our light meal in the evening because I cook at lunch) and Mark asked me if he could make his own. His reason for doing it was because Matthew had made his own. I thought it was so sweet and could not resist letting him. He got out his bread and put on the mustard and bologna. The above pics are of them eating their sandwiches they made. My babies are getting so big. Who knew my little ones at 3 and 4 could make their own sandwiches.
I hope you all enjoy your Friday tomorrow!

Dawn

No comments: