skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Big Dreamer
Do you ever just have a night where you can not fall asleep? Well, so does my three year old, but I doubt you are as cute as he is about it. Usually what ends up happening is he gets in the bed with me until he falls asleep. I love it when this happens, because it is usually before my hubby comes to bed and it is just our time. Without a partial bone in my body I will have to tell you that I have the cutest three year old around. He is also a big dreamer and loves telling me all about what he wants when he gets bigger. I do have to tell you that he LOVES tractors and gets very excited when sees one. Some of our conservations revolve around the tractors he wants when he gets bigger. He'll say "Mommy I want a tractor, and a dump truck, and a real truck." A real truck is just a pick-up truck. One night he told me all about the Handy Manny tools that he wanted me to buy him. The tools that cost somewhere around $26. Now remember he is cute, but I'm not going to go out and buy him $26 tools just because they have Handy Manny gloves in them. (He might get them for his birthday, but not just because he wants them, I do have four children.) He was so cute telling me all of the things he could fix with his tools. I do love the little stories he tells me.
Here are a few pictures that I had my hubby take of Mark telling me all about his dreams.


I hope you all have big dreams and someone that you can share them with!
I hope you all have a good week!
Dawn
1 comment:
What sweet pictures! I love that snuggle time, too, but we get it more often since we co-sleep. In fact, some mornings Jeff and I fight over who takes a shower first because we want more snuggles!
Post a Comment