I'm a thirty something mom of four great kids and the wife of a minister. I love to sew and do crafts when I have time. I home school our kids, cook, clean, and do laundry. I have recently started training for the Susan Komen 5k in our area. I a mom that runs everywhere doing everything so catch me if you can.
Hi :) You asked about how I did my kitchen cabinets: I used Ralph Lauren Tea Stain. I got it at Home Depot. I applied it with a paint brush, and I did two coats. You can do as many or as few coats as you want, depending on how dark you want your cabinets to be. Sometimes the first coat is uneven, so the second coat helps to hide imperfections. The Tea Stain is a glaze, so you have a little while to work with it before it dries. It's not hard at all! I'm planning to seal mine with a clear polyurethane. If you end up doing yours, let me know how they turn out :)
1 comment:
Hi :) You asked about how I did my kitchen cabinets: I used Ralph Lauren Tea Stain. I got it at Home Depot. I applied it with a paint brush, and I did two coats. You can do as many or as few coats as you want, depending on how dark you want your cabinets to be. Sometimes the first coat is uneven, so the second coat helps to hide imperfections. The Tea Stain is a glaze, so you have a little while to work with it before it dries. It's not hard at all! I'm planning to seal mine with a clear polyurethane. If you end up doing yours, let me know how they turn out :)
Post a Comment